Imagine scrolling through your album with friends when you see a private photo you would have rather not shared. Alternatively, you lend your phone to a friend to show them a photo and they begin scrolling your photo gallery. This can be embarrassing!
You have the option to fully control the photos that you want to show or block? All you need is a simple app called "Peeki".
When you launch the app Peeki will upload all the photos on your device onto the selection screen. Simply select the images you want to show and press play.
When you scroll to the last image the scrolling feature blocks, stopping anyone from viewing any more of your photos.
To go back you simply select 'Done' and you will be presented with a passcode.
You also have a feature to block photos from being uploaded onto the selection screen.
Simply select 'Block' and select the photos you don't want the app to upload.
Featuring a unique way to create and share a photo slide show in seconds.
- Block and hide photos
- Unique block photo scrolling
- Pinch to 'zoom and tilt'
- Navigate multiple folders with ease
- Quick-view photos and images from numerous locations
- Collate mobile images into one screen for easy selection
- Personalize a customized gallery in seconds
- Create unlimited gallery slide show combinations
- Protect with key code password