Forum Thread: Battery Not Charging..

This problem stated 14-15 hrs back... Tried different chargers and cords no difference. Also did wipe cache from recovery mode. Also the battery graph in settings in all messed up. Please help I can't not use my phone with kept on charging 247

Dropbox - 2014-10-02 05.15.41.png

Dropbox - 2014-10-02 05.15.41.png Battery graph settings

8 Responses

my friend also facing same problem. Anyone having the solution please suggest..

Try formatting the entire phone remember to back up...
if its not a software issue then...
try using a wireless charger

factory reset myt be a solution. my friends phone have started working..
please confirm if working

apparently its a weird problem, tried using two different USB didnt work, then tried with a wired charged.. its worked properly... then after few days same problem came up, so switched off the phone and charged it for 5 mins and switched on the phone and it was charging properly...

but this happens after random time....

I have a Nexus 5, and it just isn't charging. I haven't reset it yet, but so far nothing has worked.

my nexus 5 has ran out of battery and I cant turne it back on...I cant give it a factory reset, and is not charging pleas help! sorry for spelling, I am not american

I was facing the same issue of battery not charging but once sorted my battery at mobile shop then charge without switch on . It is workable. Actually i used lucky patcher apk file to root my phone after rooting it was creating problem but not everything is going well

Here are the best and optimal solutions that help to solve nexus 5x not turning on to the greater extent. So do have a look and follow the below steps carefully as all these are provided in detailed and understandable format.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active