Nexus Forum

Forum Thread: Battery Not Charging..

This problem stated 14-15 hrs back... Tried different chargers and cords no difference. Also did wipe cache from recovery mode. Also the battery graph in settings in all messed up. Please help I can't not use my phone with kept on charging 247 Dropbox - 2014-10-02 05.15.41.png.

Forum Thread: How to Install a Custom Recovery on Your Nexus Device Without Rooting

With Android devices, there are two main ways to modify the actual operating system on a deep level—root and custom recovery. Some users may prefer the ease of use that root brings, since it operates while Android is running and can utilize apps to make any modifications. Others, however, may prefer to remain unrooted and simply use custom recovery to make modifications, since it's generally the more secure route and comes with the added bonus of being able to create full system backups.

Forum Thread: SuperSU Not Working.

I am running CyanogenMod 12 on my Nexus 5. I installed SuperSu from Chainfire. However whenever I go to update the binaries the installation fails. I have done it countless times but it doesn't happen. Now I can't use Titanium Backup or a root enabled file explorer. So now what do I do?

Forum Thread: How to Block Ads on Android Lollipop

With the release of the new Android Lollipop, users have been deprived of the much utilized Xposed Framework which has made life easier with all the useful modules we could install. One particular loss we felt was MinMinGuard which blocked pesky ads on our devices (as well as Lucky Patcher's "Block Ads" function due to Lucky Patcher being incompatible with Lollipop).

Forum Thread: How to Get Android Lollipop Today

Google recently announced the long awaited Android 5.0 update, now confirmed to be called "Android Lollipop". But we have had the Android L developer preview for months now so we had an idea of what to expect in the new 5.0 update. But Google have said that they will be rolling out the OTA (Over-The-Air) update in the "coming weeks" to the Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Nexus 10 and both Nexus 7's as well as the Google Play Edition devices. But if you can't wait till then, I will show how to get Android L...

Forum Thread: How to Improve The Display Quality of Your Nexus 5

Some people say that the Nexus 5 has a poorly calibrated display, and despite having a 5 inch 1080p Full HD display, I agree with some of them. The 5 inch IPS LCD display in the Nexus 5 provides great viewing angles and brilliant outdoor performance however when we come to color reproduction and saturation the is still much left to be desired. The color saturation is a big improvement from the Nexus 4 but is still slightly behind the Nexus 5's flagship rivals, such as the Galaxy S5 which feat...

Forum Thread: How to Block Photo Scrolling with 'Peeki'

Imagine scrolling through your album with friends when you see a private photo you would have rather not shared. Alternatively, you lend your phone to a friend to show them a photo and they begin scrolling your photo gallery. This can be embarrassing! You have the option to fully control the photos that you want to show or block? All you need is a simple app called “Peeki“.

Forum Thread: Google Play Store Error Even After Factory Reset

After updating latest KitKat version 4.4.3 I got this Google play store stopping error and after followed n number of steps and instructions finally even I factory reset ed my nexus 5 and due to my small mistake which I forced Google play store in installation I am suffering a lot now ,even after factory reset Google play store is not present in my phone so again I installed from apk then again problem starts as like day one.

Next Page
Prev Page